Located in Ponca City, OK, Log10®, LLC was founded in 2013 by Siobhan Reilly, PhD. Our core science is food microbiology, and our name reflects the way microbe numbers are expressed (i.e., log base 10).
- To provide expert professional consulting, research, testing and training support to the food industry relative to the manufacture and delivery of safe, high-quality food products.
- To support the food industry with comprehensive services pertaining to microbiological safety and quality of food.
- To focus on microorganisms that cause human illness or food spoilage and replace them with good bacteria that prevent or eliminate them entirely.
- To provide the food industry with custom probiotics that protect consumers against food-borne pathogens, and that enhance digestive health.
We began our operations developing probiotic formulations with anti-pathogenic properties focusing on the elimination of Salmonella in pet food and pet food environments. Over the ensuing years, we have continued to expand and create new formulations targeting other foodborne pathogens such as Listeria and E. coli O157:H7. Our facility has grown to include our own in-house fermentation facility that produces both wet & dry Pre-Liminate™ probiotic formulas used for pathogen elimination on processing equipment, in facility environments and in all types of food products as well as on fruits and vegetables.
With the addition of our ISO 17025 accredited, biosafety level II (BSL2) laboratory facility in 2014, Log10® has developed into a full-service food safety and food quality provider for the human food, pet food, feed and agricultural industries. Our highly proficient food safety experts, microbiologists and laboratory personnel are here to assist you with a full spectrum of services which include:
- Analytical Testing Services
- Research, Validation & Shelf-Life Studies
- Food Safety Consultation
- HACCP or Food Safety Plan Development or Review
- Auditing Programs(HACCP, GAP, GMP’s, etc.)
- Training Programs (Accredited HACCP & PCQI for Animal Food training programs available)
- Food Safety Program Development or Review (Environmental Monitoring, Sanitation, Food Defense, Food Fraud, etc.)
Our Food Safety and Quality Policy Statement
- To ensure accurate and timely support of our food industry clients as related to food safety and quality testing, research, training, and consulting.
- To deliver industry-leading probiotic products created under adherence to rigorous food safety standards.
- To make certain that these services will continuously meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
- To provide these services to our clients by technically sound, service-oriented professionals who are dedicated to achieving the highest levels of quality and food safety.
What Can You Do to Prevent & Eliminate Pathogens in Your Food, Feed or Environment?
- Use the Log10 laboratory and food safety experts to investigate and remediate microbial contamination incidents at your operations
- Have custom Pre-liminate™ probiotic blends developed that offer natural alternative solutions to reduce, eliminate or prevent foodborne pathogens in your operations
- Schedule On-site Food Safety Training for Your Team:
- Accredited Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (H.A.C.C.P) training recognized by the International HACCP Alliance
- Preventive Controls for Animal Food training conducted against the 2.5-day standardized FDA curriculum
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)